What the hell..I don't even want to remember how I was 2 years ago..but, most of the time I didn't iron my uniform to class=,= I even prefer to sleep on my table all time during class, and that happened only if I go to class=,= My marks were terrible, I didn't do my hair, I didn't do homeworks, I slept while my friends went for light sports, the wardens hated me damn what a shame@@ uhm so what now.. I really want my pointer to be as high as possible that even my brother envies me, and beat her as well;p Dunno if relationship matters, but feeling does~ But now that it gets simple, it wont distract me. Let it stays that way;)) But no guarantee on dota@@ there's gonna be dota tours there..and lots of noobs to be pawned!!..then rising clan there with Aksbir and the gang..sigh~ But my mom once said there's no people can do his best without having relax mind and thoughts and she said its okay to play games lol. Yet, the worst thing ever is Diablo 3. WTH. No, there's also Dota 2, holding themselves back from taking my soul~@@
Can't wait to start there, KML better to brace yourself. I'm coming
No comments:
Post a Comment