So in my previous chats and posts on the net with random people, without including my age they actually thought that I was 20 or something and I'm not sure whether or not to be proud. But thing is I'm only an 18 yearold without any clue of what's going on in my life.
So my next year, apparently I'll spend it in Labuan. Dunno how it should be going, neither do I know where to go after that. Maybe my brother was right on something about me, I should plan for my future pleasure. But somehow I think I couldn't be happier than going to anywhere the flow took me! For sure at some points life may demands me to pick any of those choices laid in front. May also insist some hard works to be done YARR~ true pirate also sails against the wind!
So maybe I'll spend a year of hard work for my pointer, and rock the shit out of you!life! FUS RO DAH!!
Pretty sure it'll be fun there, having so many friends going along ;)) Well, maybe this is my first planing on my life. But after the matrix stuff I'll finish my degree right away then maybe I'll catch any opportunity on sight! Doesn't sound like a plan maybe but this is how I'm going to live my life. You got to play very well in life, the option with the noobs are, whether to THIS IS SPARTAN them or learn from their mistakes to be like the pro. You can't KAMEHAMEHA them so to live happy also with the least amount of effort, get along well with everyone.
You know, when I fancy something its really hard for me to let it go. So then when I fancy pleasurable life, driving a Celica Liftback with the speakers smashing out Hotel California, going down the street for a a cup of coffee then
singing
along the way back home, I'll certainly sacrifice a few couples of years for study and work. In short, even if I look like someone with no direction, I'll do anything to reach the things I like so at the end I could say 'It worth it' :)
I would say this in a deep voice and lower my head a bit looking down to the ground, drop my cigar and step on them, that so far I've got through all the miseries back in the days when my family was chaotic and stuff ;P
I've pwned 'em! Unlike the other spoiled kids I think I've invoked the elements so well that I could hardly use my entire mana to get through things! After all my life isn't all fun and enjoying, at this point I can really feel how Invoker feels in a battle.
Also I don't think that by having a relation would gain me a level. Having a crush is like facing
an
enemy with red life bar but you either have no mana or the cooldown is having control. Like I used to have a crush on someone last year, I feel pretty stupid right now. Even anytime when I feel the feelings flood me back like Morphling's wave. Wait when everything is on the right place then I'll tell her my feelings, it's not only something a real pirate should do but it also
sounds
challenging ;P Pirates love challenge!
SO PIRATE! TIME TO RAISE THE SAIL YARR!!!~
No comments:
Post a Comment