Monday, 14 May 2012

==

This is something rather scary. For I've been busy all day I've slept earlier around 10 pm. But then again I had the same nightmare and woke up on 3 am sharp, made myself some coffee and here I am now typing in my notes app.
I had this nightmare the day before..where my friends were in serious trouble and some died, but seemed that I actually could help them. I really hate dreaming about death, dead people dying people..So then again I woke up feeling guilty, I even tried to call them just now but none answered, it's 3 am.
The 1st night, I dreamed about Ad and me in a grassy field. He sat on the edge of some kind of hill as I continue to walk up, I met this guy asking for Dexter. I didn't say I saw him, because the guy seemed dangerous. I continued walking up as he passed by me going down. Then I heard screams down below, rushed to an edge where I can see them, then I saw the guy holding a huge chopping knife behind Dexter. I felt there was a moment I could actually run down to stop him but I didn't. Instead, I turned around, knowing what would happen next. By the time I turned back to see them, Dexter's back were already full of blood, of course it felt horrible and strange, I were scared too, then I quickly continued my walk for then I woke up!
Then just now, this dream I had was even more scarrier.
At first, I saw Kenny sleeping on the thick layer of snow, then I talked to Raja. They place were cold and snowy..I don't really remember what happened, but I followed Elvon during the night fall. We've walked beside a dark road until we approached his bike, rode on it and had an accident after I accidentally stepped on something behind the bike while we're speeding. He fell down badly but I don't remember seeing blood. I helped to clean him as he was covered up by mud.
He was okay, then I walked to a wooden house to change, because I was dirty too. Then my step father and mom came with my brother Willson, and my mom were busy complaining about him.. This brought my mind back to the atmosphere where my family was chaotic. Not feeling comfortable, I went back to the snowy area still feeling guilty with Elvon but then I found out Kenny was dead..they said he died in his sleep. I woke up feeling even MORE scarier, I checked my phone and saw an unread message since 11pm from him that reads "pls reply,important..haha"
Creepy as hell== this really scarred me!~ If you die tonight please don't haunt me for not replying! Joke, he's gonna marry a princes and grow his son as a pro dota player!

These nightmare remind me of a dead neighbour..many night before he died, I keep dreaming about his house full of dirty mud..back then my grandmother was still alive so I've asked her what the hell with dreaming about mud for many nights already. She said the dirty mud flood away people to death..then we heard about the neighbour's death that evening. I won't ever forget this.
Wow~ I realized I haven't had a lucid dream for quite a long time. Am I losing my angelic property?! T.T

Nevermind! Yesterday was fun! I went to MRSM to take my sijil berhenti skolah. I met some old friends and teachers ;) I even went to the dorm hell I miss that place..At Jabatan pentadbiran they even asked me to draw some cats== No idea why~ but a staff then forced me to take her 5 ringgit for the drawing. Weird event I say!@@


My uncle's gonna be late so I drove Mirza'a car to Kinarut, lol he was just like my mum. He screamed during corners== Here's a picture of a Hummer I took on the way to Putatan~



No comments:

Post a Comment