Tuesday, 29 May 2012

hakuna madafaka

Just like my other accounts, for using it as a link to my phising site this one will be taken down at anytime. Would be a surprise to check the emails in my gmail accounts for the passwords. Starred the working ones a long time ago, should ask Evando again to separate them! ~~If there is one religious and spiritual reason for me to believe that there is God and he is actively involved in my life businesses, it would be that he gave me lots of Chivas and Vodka to worship tonight. I mean today~drank a few glasses already I hope no drunk texts and stuff. God, it's not too much to ask isn't it?
I can feel burning sensation inside my stpmach, should have eaten something..nv, drink slow and enjoy it. Days were suck, should take some pleasurable time this holiday forgetting those problems. Finish what I should tomorrow, drive to papar then get back to mkl..can't imagine my next nights there, a glass of vodka before studying? sounds legit...who wants to stop me..
The html script isn't working anyway, I hope no report for this blog..pity me pls

No comments:

Post a Comment