Saturday, 12 May 2012

My super power abilities

Just so I don't fall asleep, or else I wouldn't be able to wake up on time, 7 am to sit for the counter..
This is just like writing a drunk text.
I hope this wouldn't happen in Labuan, you know, forced to be awake@@ Though I'm such a superhero with this strange ability ; staying awake for days! I can do it but that doesn't mean I like it!~ It feels like working on your laptop with the power saving mode turned on, the screen is freaking dim! Then when I have the chance to finally sleep after like 2 days of not sleeping at all, I'll feel like having to get some sleeping pills. You get the point.
I also have this super power memory ability. I've always thought that my memory was bad~ it turned out to be completely wrong when I realized I can remember things very specifically! But ironic enough those things aren't those you'll need during any exam.
I also have this not-so-useful power, long lasting interest!~ Except my interest in my ex of course. I can still remember how broken I was when she left me..nevermind~~ So this is quite a bad automatic ability when it comes to having a crush. Avoid having a crush if you don't brave enough to tell her! You'll waste time thinking how you are such a pussy. Except if you can interact with her even just through texts...and she always gives replies! ;) But that also makes you considering that she might not do that again when you actually speak out. sigh~
So what else...I have ninjas surrounding me all time. This would be great if they actually do something other than misplacing my things and stealing my money if I go out to the town.
Finally, 1 thing that is actually nice..I get lucid dreaming almost every night! I didn't find this exciting until I saw this post from 9gag about how to get a lucid dream. Not that I've learned to have it that time, but people  looked so jealous in the comments, so I thought I am one of those lucky enough persons who can have it naturally. Anyway, lucid dream is when you get conscious while having a dream and succeed in not waking up! Now you like it? It's not really fun I say, when you're lucid dreaming you don't really have your senses like you have in reality. Like when you dream of flying, you just see things beneath you and you move like wind and..you don't really feel excited. But it still good! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment