I've made decision. The hardest part wasn't choosing whether to go or not, but to say why I choose not to go. The thing is I've rejected an offer no man can refuse. Especially when my very best friend was the one who offered it. I didn't change, I grew up. I choose to rather stay here tonight, doing revision and assignments, ignoring the promise I've made last week. We've been best friends for many years so I know how he felt when I said I rather study tonight for the upcoming UPS. If the time is not now, then when should I start getting serious for my future? Sigh...call me a noob, a nerd. I'm not avoiding you, I'd really hang out with you more if I could. But I'm no longer a boy. This is the last year for a chance of having my future brighter. The only year left. A lifeless year. Just need a decent job under government because the bussines isn't promising. So my best friend ever, do enjoy your night, I'll still be around when you need me. You see, people always know how to rock, but they always forget about the roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment