Given that life can be pretty boring here especially at weekends, I have the need of internet connection to check out news and as my reading source. I read on Emma's hubs on hubpages, the thinkatheist website and blogs are interesting as well. But when it comes to facebook, one thing is I get to learn that sometime it really takes courage to point out the obvious. It takes courage to comment on the posts on my newsfeed "bitch, thats hilarious. you are just plain stupid. were you born in a highway? because most accidents happened there"
I would feel a bit under the weather everytime I scroll down my newsfeed. "Two men are friends, not spouse." Obviously, this is like getting mad at people who eat sandwiches in front of you because you're on your diet. Do not fucking apply your OWN religion's rules on other people. Maybe for having mental capacity of a vegetable makes the notion sounds impossible. Common sense is indeed a rare species...sigh. Even for openly declaring my support on same sex mariage concludes that I'm gay? Wow, so does supporting animals' rights makes you an animal? Dear rotten eggs, this is human right. If you hate green shirt, just don't fucking wear green. As simple as that..just to get things off my chest..just to show myself anger is small when its written down~
Saturday, 23 June 2012
Society? A penny for you thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment